Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Feelings about Fall...

I don't like "fall" (or autumn). I also dislike winter and spring. The only season I truly enjoy is summer. Today is the first day of fall and the high temperature will be in the 80's where I live. I love that! I really need to move to the desert so that I can enjoy blazing hot days with cold nights. I tend to be cold, so I don't like cold weather. Cold weather to me is anything under 75 degrees.

There are a few things that make fall more palatable:
Hooded sweatshirts
Chili and other Crock Pot meals
Hot apple cider
Indianapolis Colts Football (when they win games)

I will definitely rely on these things when the weather turns cold. Until then, I will enjoy the lingering summer weather.
What do you love about fall?

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of watching the leaves change color... I also love hot apple cider w/spices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum...a nice hot mug of cider will make any day better. :)

    ReplyDelete