Sunday, November 21, 2010

Adventures in Babysitting

Last week, I had the opportunity to babysit for my friends. Their little girl came over to hang out for the day. We had a wonderful time! She stayed for about 6 hours and slept for 3 of them. During her wake time, we watched Sesame Street and SpongeBob Squarepants. While I was feeding her lunch, she laughed so hard that we had to take a break. All in all, it was a fun time for everyone (except my dog, who ignored us both all day).

This adventure made me think about the wonderful Babysitters Club books by Ann M. Martin. I loved those ladies so much! Dawn was my favorite. She ate weird food and refused to change. Plus, her spin-off series (California Diaries) was ever so hot. Her California crew had real problems.

I did some searching and found a Huffington Post article about the characters from the Club: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/the-frenemy/the-babysitters-club-wher_b_718510.html#s140756
Check it out to see what your favorite babysitters are up to now.

Who was your favorite member of the club?

No comments:

Post a Comment