Sunday, October 31, 2010

Halloween Fun

Happy Halloween, everyone! It kind of felt weird for Halloween to be on a Sunday for some reason. I can't put my finger on why that is, but oh well...

My husband and I slept in until 8:15 this morning. We usually get up at 5:45 a.m., so anything after 7 is a real treat for us. We realized that we had a lot to do. He teaches kindergarten and had to attend a Halloween play that the kids put on today. Before that, we went to his school to organize his desk (we are both mildly obsessed with office supplies, so this was a fun task for us).

Later in the afternoon, we went to our dear friends' home for a fun Halloween party. We had a great time visiting with our pals, passing out candy, watching football, and eating (lots of pizza and candy...yum!). It was great to change up our usual Sunday routine.

What did you do to celebrate Halloween?

2 comments:

  1. The hubby and I went to a Halloween party at our friends' place!! It was fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cool! I'm going to try to convince my husband to dress up with me as some famous couple next year. That should be funny!

    ReplyDelete