Sunday, August 22, 2010

Guess who's back?

I've had a busy week! Last week was my final week at my internship. It was sad, but wonderful all at the same time. I had lots of goodbye lunches & dinners (including two dinners in one night). I received some fun presents (including Starbucks gift cards). I gave out some IU t-shirts and crowned some "honorary Hoosiers". What I didn't have time for was running, but oh well. I made up for it today.

About two weeks before the internship ended, I found out that I would receive an offer to work at the company full-time after graduation. I loved my summer experience, so this was really great news!

Now that the internship is finished, I've enjoyed spending time with my husband and my dog. I'm looking forward to relaxing this week. I will catch up with some friends and get ready for school to start. Before I can do any of that, I must ice my left knee (which is irritated after this morning's run).

No comments:

Post a Comment