Sunday, August 1, 2010

The Winds of Change...

The winds of change are blowing in my household. I am in the summer between my first & second years of business school. My husband and I are in a weird place right now. We aren't sure where we will live and work after I graduate from school in May. This is a strange position for us. We've lived in the same city for almost 7 years. Now we aren't sure if we will have to sell our house and prepare to find another somewhere.
Change is not a bad thing. I usually like to have control over my life, but I rarely enjoy this luxury. While we will miss our friends and our current town, we are very excited to see what the future holds for us. The key to keeping my stress levels low will be for me to focus on the things in my "Circle of Influence". For now, we are planning to enjoy our current situation. We have made a list of things to do before we leave. The next thing on our list is to go to the Indiana State Fair. I'll definitely let you know how that goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment